National Parks Candle - 11oz
A perfect gift for an adventurer or nature-lover, each hand-poured candle is inspired by an extraordinary, prized locale that's unique to one of America's stunning national parks. Packaged in a recyclable glass vessel that features a watercolor landscape after which its named, each candle imparts the invigorating scents of the outdoors in your home.
Ethics Supply Co. prides itself on capturing the elusive scent of adventure and offering a respite from the daily grind. Bringing the wilderness to the home and urban environs, their scents evoke our inner wanderlust.
For the best burn experience, keep the following in mind:
- The first time you light your candle, allow it to burn until the wax pool melts all the way to the edge; for a larger candle, this may take several hours. Wax has "memory," so if it is extinguished with a partial pool, that will prevent a full, even pool from forming in the future.
- Trim your wick each time you light the candle, removing any "bloom" from the previous burn. We recommend lighting a wick that is 1/4-1/2" in length.
- Ensure that your candle is placed on a heat-safe surface.
- Do not allow wick trimmings, dust, or other materials to accumulate in the wax pool.
- To ensure safety and longevity, be sure to check the bottom of your candle for additional instructions, including details on when to discontinue use.
- 55-hour burn time
- Natural coconut-apricot wax; cotton wick
- Glass vessel
- Hand-poured in the USA
- 11 oz.
- 4"H, 3.25" diameter
- Morning Thunder-Hailing from Joshua Tree's high desert plains and distinct rock formations, the Daybreak and Dazzle Scented Candle from Ethics Supply Co. boasts the same electric energy of sweet, dry earth meeting moist, overcast skies. Leading with rich aromas of cottonwood and gilded teak, this balanced candle harnesses the majestic feel of a storm brewing at dawn.
- The High One- inspired by the beautiful views of Denali's The High One. Ethics Supply Co captures the feeling of warmth and sunlit colors. With wondrous notes of Balsam Fir Needle, Supple White Pine, and Refreshing Spruce, this candle comes in a repurposed glass tumbler. It's like sipping a warm cup of cocoa on a chilly day.
- Inspiration Point-Ethics Supply Co. captures the beautiful Grand Teton Inspiration Point in a lovely candle that can be repurposed. This candle is inspired by Grand Teton's Golden Willow, Wild Rose & Fresh Snow as it beckons you into the experience of one of the world's most noble mountain ranges.
- Old Faithful- Somewhere over the rainbow lies a mystical land of majesty and marvel known as Yellowstone. At the heart of this glorious kingdom is one of their most famous attractions, Old Faithful. Wonderfully scented with notes of subalpine fir, verdant thermal moss, and delicious wild strawberry, this scent seeks to capture the unimaginable grandeur of one of America's oldest national parks.
Angel's Landing-This luxurious trail inspired candle finds its inspiration high above the valley floor in Zion National Park, where peace and refuge dwell and the quiet finally has its way on one of its most famous peaks- Angel’s Landing.
Seeking to capture this well worth it bucket list experience with a soothing concerto of warm red sandstone, big sagebrush, and bold amber this gorgeous scent offers an escape into the sanctuary and splendor where angels come to roost.
- House Of The Sun- The air is charged with radiance and reverence as the darkened volcanic summit of Maui’s Haleakala "House of the Sun” gives way to a spectacular sunrise. Notes of luxurious pikake jasmine, decadent Hawaiian sandalwood, and rich sea salt seek to capture the experience in this bold adventure inspired candle, offering an invitation into the awe and wonder of this glorious experience.