Create Magic Coloring Book
Spark childlike wonder as you color your way through a journey of wildflowers, butterflies, birds, hot-air balloons, and other visual delights from beloved illustrator Katie Daisy. With each illustration, she revels in the joy of everyday life and her love of nature invites you along to color, be present, have an open heart, and see the magic in the world. Quotes in Daisy's signature lettering style are sprinkled throughout, ready for you to apply your own color palette so they can spring to life.
- By the creator of the bestseller How to Be a Wildflower: A Field Guide.
- 40 original full-page images illustrated by Katie Daisy.
- One-sided printing on heavy paper designed specifically for coloring.
- Pages are perforated for easy removal and display.
- Perfect bound with a heavy durable coated cover.
- Printed in the US on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- Published by Amber Lotus, an independent carbon-negative US company that has planted more than half a million trees since 2008.
8.40(w) x 10.80(h) x 0.40(d)