Hazel General Store and Hatch Art House are hiring!
Do you want to work in a fun, creative, and social environment? Are you interested in art and modern, artisanal home goods? Do you love jewelry and unique accessories? Then Hatch and Hazel are for you!
A little bit about Hatch and Hazel: we are 2 shops with 1 register. Hatch Art House takes up one half of the store and is an art gallery that showcases the work of Wisconsin-based artists. Hazel General Store fills the other half of the space with gifts and homegoods from US-based small batch makers.
We are located in the Willy St neighborhood, a great shopping destination for both Madison locals and tourists! We are known for our unique selection of gifts and our delightful customer service. A positive attitude with stellar customer service is the key to our success. If that sounds like you, apply now!
Year-round Permanent Sales Assistant Position:
- Must be available 3 days a week, including at least 1 weekend day
- 20-25 hours per week, starting at $11 an hour
- Must have the ability to stand or walk for entirety of shift, repetitively bend, reach, twist, and lift or move up to 40 pounds
- Knowledge or interest in art and design is a plus
- Knowledge or interest in jewelry and women’s accessories is a plus
- Immediate start date
To Apply: Send your resume to Tammy at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Hatch and Hazel” in the subject line or drop off your resume during business hours.